Skip to content
- We believe that the Bible is God’s holy, verbally inspired and infallible Word, and that the scriptures have been divinely preserved for English speaking people in the Authorized (King James) version.
(II Timothy 3:16-17, I Peter 1:23, II Peter 1:19-21, Psalms 12:6-7)
- We believe that there is only one true and living God, that in the unity of the Godhead there are three persons...the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption.
(Matthew 28:29, I John 5:7)
- We believe in a literal heaven, a literal hell and a literal interpretation of the creation account, and in the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Genesis 1, Mark 9, Revelation 19-22)
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Matthew 1:18,23...Luke 1:27,34)
- We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace, without any admixture of works.
(Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:5, Romans 3:20)
- We believe that the Church is a local, visible called out assembly of saved, baptized believers.
(Acts 2:41, Acts 14:23, I Corinthians 1:2)
- We believe that there are two ordinances given to the local church. The first is the baptism of the believer, by immersion. The second is the Lord’s Supper.
(Matthew 28:19-20, I Corinthians 11)